Allen & Page – Calm & Condition **Collection Only**
THIS PRODUCT IS COLLECTION ONLY
Ideal for . . .
- Horses and ponies at rest to hard work
- Poor doers struggling to gain and/or maintain weight
- Horses and ponies requiring slow release, stamina giving energy
- Horses and ponies struggling to chew due to worn or missing teeth
- Horses with intolerances to barley, alfalfa and/or molasses
Benefits of Calm & Condition . . .
- High in fibre and low in starch and sugar
- A high calorie/energy feed – DE 12.5MJ/kg
- Controlled energy – fibre and oil provide excellent sources of slow release energy without the excitable behaviour often associated with higher starch diets
- Quick soak – soaks in 5-10 minutes
- Balanced with vitamins and minerals
- Contains a probiotic and a blend of prebiotics for healthy digestion
- Includes linseed – a good source of Omega 3
- Barley, molasses and alfalfa free
Calm & Condition is a high calorie/energy feed for horses and ponies that need to put on or maintain weight and condition. It is also ideal for harder working horses and some breeds of youngstock. Being whole cereal grain and molasses free it is higher in fibre and lower in starch and sugar than traditional conditioning feeds. The energy that Calm & Condition supplies comes from its high fibre and oil content which is an excellent source of slow release, stamina giving energy.
Composition: Molasses-Free Beet Pulp, Wheat Feed, Nutritionally Improved Straw, Linseed Expeller (7.7%), Grass Meal, Organic Soya Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Di-calcium Phosphate, Mint, Fenugreek, Yeast, Mannan-oligosaccharides
Nutritional Additives (per kg):
Vitamins: Vitamin A (3a672a): 10k iu; Vitamin D3 (3a671) 1.5k iu; Vitamin E (3a700) 250mg
Trace elements: Iron: 45mg (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) (3b103) Zinc: 70mg (Zinc Oxide) (3b603) Manganese: 70mg (Manganous Oxide) (3b502) Iodine: 1mg (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) (3b202) Selenium: 0.5mg (Sodium Selenite) (3b801) Copper: 20mg (Cupric Chelate of Glycine, Hydrate) (3b413)
Simply select your size from the list and click ‘Email me when available’. Enter your email address so we can let you know when it’s back in stock. If you are already signed in, the item will be added to your stock notifications page in your account.